- Networking with senior level executives from other Palestinian based U.S subsidiaries through regional meetings, round tables discussions, annual luncheon program, and national seminars and conferences.
- Gaining access to public policy decision makers through participation in round tables discussion and making contributions to submissions for Government.
- Acquiring assistance in addressing public trade and trade policy issues, and dealing with laws and regulations affecting trade and investment between Palestine and the U.S to create a favorable business environment.
- Integrating the U.S subsidiaries into the fabric of the Palestinian business community.
- Promoting member´s capabilities and activities through contact membership database, by sponsoring events and branding in the Chamber´s activities.
AmCham MENA Council Benefits:
- AmCham Palestine is a member of The AmCham MENA Regional Council (http://www.amchammena.org/), comprised of AmCham Palestine, Egypt, Jordan, Abu Dhabi, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Bahrain. The council seeks to foster increased collaboration and cooperation amongst the members in each country and to promote greater business opportunities between the United States and the Middle East North Africa region.Any services offered by each respective AmCham for free to its members will also be offered for free to members of all AmChams in the council. Similarly, all members will receive AmCham member rates to any of the fee-based services.
- In order to achieve its mission, the Council has taken the decision to effectively link the various members within each AmCham through the development of a comprehensive online, searchable database, which offers members of each AmCham access to potential business counterparts within the MENA region and allows them to exchange information on specific issues related to their industries.
The database is only accessible to AmCham members through the MENA Council website. As a member, you receive your personal username and password to access the database.