- Networking with senior level executives from other Palestinian based U.S subsidiaries through regional meetings, round tables discussions, annual luncheon program, and national seminars and conferences.
- Gaining access to public policy decision makers through participation in round tables discussion and making contributions to submissions for Government.
- Acquiring assistance in addressing public trade and trade policy issues, and dealing with laws and regulations affecting trade and investment between Palestine and the U.S to create a favorable business environment.
- Integrating the U.S subsidiaries into the fabric of the Palestinian business community.
- Promoting member´s capabilities and activities through contact membership database, by sponsoring events and branding in the Chamber´s activities.